What You Should Know
A few things you should know that will answer most of your questions.
- YouTube does NOT update their counter in Real Time. There is approximately an 9 hour delay.
- 24 Hour Orders take 30-48 hours to fully update on the Counter, this is a limitation imposed by YouTube.
- 7 Day Orders take 8 Days to fully update on the Video Counter.
- 14 Day Orders take 15 Days to fully update on the Video Counter.
- New videos under 300 views will always get Frozen for 9-12 hours at the 300-350 view range. (Read More)
- Everyone can see your Public Stats unless you disable them for your Channel (Read More)
We DO NOT send views to the following:
- Videos that are set to Private.
- Videos that have an Age Restriction.
Checking your Statistics
- Visit http://www.youtube-views.com/stats to see your private statistics
- Click on the “Graph Icon” to see visual graph of how far along your order is.
- Notice the “Status and %” on the Stats page, this indicates how far along your orders delivery is.
Refer a Friend
- At the top of the stats page is a URL that you can use to refer people to our site, you’ll receive credit for any purchase they make.
- You can buy views for multiple videos at a time using the Bulk Order form (Click Here)
Contact Us using the Contact Form.
Tags: Should Know